Wednesday, January 19, 2011




Yes, I am in fact posting TWO posts (that sound very repetitive, but I don't know how else to say it) in one day... What's it to you? My blog, I will do what I want. (pretty sure I said almost that exact sentence in my last post. Wow. stressing that point much, Jess?)


Okay so, this is lame but... it still shocks me when people call me by my name at school. I still feel like the new kid no one knows. I mean I am still the new kid. I have only been there a semester and 7 days, but it shouldn't be that surprising that they at least know my name.

I have not always had a terrific self image. I mean I am a teenage girl, its pretty average to not feel the greatest about yourself, right?

...Is that not sad? Seriously who ever deserves to feel like they aren't beautifully and gloriously and wonderfully made? Guys (or should I say girls?), We are all made in the image of THE creator. The only true God. I do not know what this exactly means, but I think its kind of like when parents look at their baby and say "oh hunny, she has your eyes!" or something like that. I mean maybe not that specific, I don't even know if God has eyes. I mean really, we have no one hundred percent accurate image of God, but my guess is its like nothing we can fathom. Beyond any beauties we know. And He chose to make us in his image. And to Him we are...the most precious, beautiful creation. He loves us so much guys. Look at this world He has given us. It takes some big love to bless someone as much as God has blessed us all. His genuine love never fails to amaze me. How can someone love one who has turned away from them so much? We have failed God numerous times, and each time He turns the other cheek and accepts us back into his loving arms. It doesn't matter how many times we mess up, He always takes us back. I know I couldn't do that. Think about how it affects a relationship, when your friend says something hurtful or hurts your feelings in some way. Can you imagine letting your SON die for that friend or even stranger, so they may live? I mean ya, I would be okay with forgiving them, but giving my sons life? Never. That takes a very selfless being.


So, not to you know, change the subject, but NO SCHOOL... What did I tell ya? What will you be doing on your day off? I don't know for sure what I will be doing. Maybe read a little. I am currently reading a book called Graceling. I haven't gotten very far, but so far it has been good. Maybe I will keep you updated. If I remember.

Blogging has pretty much become my favorite thing ever. I seriously am in love with it. I am not even sure if I am doing it right, haha. O well, I don't think there really is a set way to blog. Its all about self expression, right?




This is my current obsession. I listened to it all day yesterday and I have been listening to it ever since I got home from school today. I bought the movie recently because Family Video didn't have it for me to rent. (Lamesters) I haven't watched it yet though, because I promised my boyfriend I would wait for him. Aren't I just a nice girlfriend?





Speaking of my boyfriend, look at the flowers he brought me the other day on his break! Isn't he just the best? I love that child. Even though I can't really call him a child. He is 18 after all. :)





So... I just watched American Idol. Can I just say there is a lot of young talent this year. Super excited to see how this season plays out :) P.S. can I just say I am super excited about the judges?? Steven Tyler. 'nough said.
..but seriously Jlo? Stop telling them to go to Broadway. If they don't got it, they don't got it. That is all.


















No comments:

Post a Comment