Tuesday, January 18, 2011

stressing.

Junior year is almost over....JUNIOR YEAR IS ALMOST OVER. Guys, that means I am almost a SENIOR. Maybe this isn't as big a deal as it seems, but still. I can't be an almost senior. I am going to be seventeen in less than a month. Since when am I almost seventeen?? That means in a year I am going to be applying and auditioning (because i want to get into a dance program) for colleges. That means in a year and a half, I will be GOING TO COLLEGE. That means I am not a child anymore.

[[in case you don't know me too well, i stress over things WAY in advance...]]

I don't know if I am ready for this, guys. I still feel like that dorky 13 year old girl with braces and a bad haircut. (I mean I guess it hasn't even been a year since I lost the braces, so maybe its to be expected that I feel like I just got them off.)

I am not ready to say goodbye to all the people who watched me grow up, who grew up with me, who are still growing with me. I mean, I know I will still see some of them, but some I will never ever see again until we're old and attending our highschool reunions.

And who even knows if I will even get all my credits...what if I can't graduate. Guys, I.CAN.NOT.NOT.GRADUATE. blah. okay so that point was a little unnecessary, sorry.

And I mean, its not ALL scary, some parts of college life seem exciting....kinda....maybe... awh who am I kidding, its all terrifying! I barely make it a week at camp without being homesick..goodness.


Okay I thought blogging would make me feel better, but it is just getting me all worked up. I am going to stop now. Okay and.......done.

No comments:

Post a Comment