Wednesday, January 26, 2011



Dear High School Student,

The time for re-enrollment has begun....blah blah blah blah blah...



What?! Already? Second semester has been all of 10 (ish) days and already we are enrolling for next year? RI.DI.CU.LOUS.

I do not want to think about senior year yet. Unfortunately. I am being forced to plan it all out already.

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE REALLY BOTHERS ME. The fact that when you enroll you have to pick an area of focus. What the crap is that about?? Isn't high school a time to experiment and try new things. Not stick to one specific area. How are we supposed to know if we like culinary arts better than.... broadcasting, if we are discouraged from trying both. I mean they can't tell me I can't take different classes, but they discourage us from it. Its just dumb. It isn't necessary to have your entire life goals (job and such) decided in high school. I am 16. Why should I pick my career now? What I do in high school, doesn't have to define who I will be for the rest of my life.

Bah. I guess the real problem is...I don't want to think about the fact that I have a whole year of high school still to accomplish.

I have no cool ending statement. So. uhm. The End?





No comments:

Post a Comment