Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do you ever go back and read your old journals?

*pause*
I DID NOT SAY DIARIES. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. DIARIES ARE FILLED WITH "BAH. THOMAS IS POOPCAKE. WHY DOESN'T HE NOTICE ME. BLAH BLAH BLAH." A JOURNAL IS WHERE YOU WRITE ABOUT REAL THINGS THAT MATTER, AND WHAT YOU ARE LEARNING AND DISCOVERING IN YOUR LIFE.
*unpause*

Cause I do. And let me just say, I feel really dumb, when I come across something that I learned and realize I have completely erased the entire concept from my memory. It's like, come on Jess! We have been through this before. You're asking all the same questions again that you already figured the answers out to.

Does this ever happen to you? Yes? No?

P.S. I have old "diaries" also. HA. Those are just down right embarrassing to read sometimes. I have "crushed" on the LAMEST guys. just saying. I mean, its bad, I'm pretty sure one of them has an almost unibrow. OH. Ha. funny story. Once, I walked in on one of the guys I used to have a major thing for while he was violently making out with his girlfriend.. talk about awkward.

Is it bad to fall for a guy who is taken? I seem to do that...A LOT. o well. I can't help it.

^^ I think I got off topic. But...I'm not sure, because I don't know if I really had a topic to begin with.

SPEAKING OF BOYS. Where have all the men in this world gone to? Seriously, I know absolutely no guys who are "crush" worthy at the current moment. Where is this cave they're all hiding out in? I need to find it!!

O hey, I just want to apologize for the unnecessary dramaticness I added into my last post. I was in a mood. Get over it.

I feel like I talk about pee to often. Literally. There are two subjects I don't go a day without talking about. Men && Pee. RIDICULOUS.

okay well. This post is going nowhere. THATS ALL FOLKS.

bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment