Saturday, March 19, 2011

Annie.

Ahhcakes. Guess what?!
I am in Annie with CYT.
I am so excited 1. because I didn't do CYT all winter and I thought I was going to murder a cat if I didn't do another show STAT. and b. because I got the part I wanted. I am Lily St. Regis. No one knows who that is, which I think is lame because you should just know these things. I don't feel like I need to explain this to you guys cause I am pretty sure only theatre nerds read my blog, BUT just incase I have a stalker, Lily is Rooster's girlfriend. If you don't know who Rooster is, well uh. Google it.

Hm, I really feel the need to blog about two things, but they shouldn't be posted on the internet I don't think. so ya. Just know that I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW SOMETHING. but I can't post it here because certain people would beat down my door with torches and those hay fork stick things.

This week was SPRING BREAK. It was basically one of the best weeks I have had in a LONNNGGG time. My friend natalie came and lived with me for awhile and it was super fun. On thursday, it was 83 outside. (I used to know how to do the degrees symbol on the computer. but I forgot. sad face.)

I made some super awesome pants. (p.s. that is a link to a pic. click and see my awesomeness.) and also a shirt (also a link)

Ya dude.

I watched HOT CHICK. Funniest. movie. ever. watch it!!

While Natalie was in town, we went to this place with a studio they let will let you dance in when there aren't classes going on. She taught me a dance she knew. I'm a bit iffy at it, but she rocked it! here it is. p.s it's sideways...sorry. I don't know how to fix it.


and yep that about sums it up for now.

see ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment