Saturday, April 2, 2011

hey all.

it's saturday, I absolutely love the weather today. TOO PERFECT. It's a good thing to, cause someone stole my sweater this morning at contest. guh. not a happy camper. They better be glad it wasn't cold and my sweater wasn't needed.


My friend Haley's mom (the one whose car I totaled) purchased a new car today. Female, blue, Murano. So that's exciting.

Speaking of the wreck. THE CROSSING GUARD LIED TO THE FREAKING COP. I was super pissed when I found out. guh.

anyways. I am moving on from this.

SO NATALIE JUST TOLD ME HER VERY FIRST BLOG POST IS GOING TO BE ABOUT ME!!!! I feel so cool <3


I have started using hearts more than smileys...which could be a problem when I start texting like that...and send guys the wrong message.

So,,,,prom is next weekend. buh. I really wish I was going. BUUTT. someone ruined THAT one. I'm not bitter or anything.

Is it lame how important prom is to me?? It's just one of those things I've always wanted to do.....

BIGGEST PET PEEVE:: hearing people gulp their water...chew ice....say "ahhhh" after taking a long drink...crumpling a water bottle.... I only say this because my father just came into the kitchen. where I am currently sitting and did all of those things and it really bothered me...MEN. what are they good for...you know that saying "can't live with em, can't live with out em." I am pretty sure I could live without this one....just saying...o god...now he is eating an apple....you know when you feed the buffalo...no? well there is a place in Lee's Summit where you can....well, they are quieter than he is...

um, I have currently had this feeling of rebellion festering within me. Teen Angst, man.

are you bored yet?? too bad. I'm still blogging. SUCKA.

I miss my car ://// I need out of my house, but the only way I can get out is if one of my parents take me somewhere. This sucks.....

OKAY well...I guess I'm done now....


BYE!!!