Friday, February 4, 2011

TODAY:

I skipped school.

I was supposed to just go in late.

But I just didn't go in at all.

I just sat in a parking lot.

Not at the school though.

It was actually really lame.

I was too paranoid I would run into someone I knew if I went somewhere.

Ya, so really really lame.

Then I went home at like 1:30.

I hid in my room in case either one of my parents came home early.

I am such lame sauce.

My car was in the garage though.

So hiding was pointless.

I will probably never skip like that again.

It's so much more fun when its just like my mom says I can stay home.

I felt really guilty.

When my mom got home (at normal time) I couldn't wait 10 minutes before I had to let her in on what I had done.

Again I say, I am such lame sauce.

My dad will never know.

The school called and my mom covered for me.

The funny thing is, she wasn't even mad.

She was just like "JESSIE!" then moved on.

Then we went shopping.

I got a new purse.

It's super duper cute.

yep. that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment