Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time to catch up? Yes.


FINALLY blogging! I had a busy summer, folks. And now its October, so I suppose I have had a busy school year as well. I have been extremely blessed these past couple months and I just absolutely love my life. I am excited to share it with you!
Teen Staff at Youthfront Camp South! Spent 5 weeks there this summer, and then another weekend for rock the light!
Went to London!
Where the London Eye was just one of my many adventures!

Daddy surprised me with tickets to see Phantom!!! <3<3

I started my SENIOR YEAR! look at my doggy being all cute <3

Auditioned for my school musical! Yay chorus!

Had an awesome night at the Tiger Act lock in!

Got my senior pictures!

Went to homecoming!

Started reading Harry Potter for the first time. I'm already on book five!

Other things that happened that I just don't have picures from::
SAW MAROON 5 AND TRAIN IN CONCERT. and matt nathanson opened by serenading me with faster. :)
Went to worlds of fun during halloween for the first time!
Saw Les Mis, Chicago, Love Never Des, and Much Ado in London!
Started applying for colleges... scary.
Life is movig so fast, I can't keep up. I love who I am and whats been going on. I am excited to see what adventures await me!


No comments:

Post a Comment