Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lately, I have been living in the past. What I mean is, even when I forgive someone, I still hold on to that hurt feeling that their actions or words caused me.

Then this morning, while peeing ( I pee a lot when I wake up. I mean come on its been a few hours. haha) anyways while I was on the toilet I had an epiphany. JESSIE! We are told to FORGIVE AND FORGET!

I think the reason I never chose to do this before was because I thought it was impossible. I mean how do you just forget? Then I realized I had never tried. I had expected it to just come naturally, you know? And that won't happen. Forgetting and moving on is a choice we have to make.

Also don't think you are going to be able to do this without God's help. Satan loves to push these bad thoughts into our heads. He loves when we hold grudges against people, because it puts a wedge between you and God.

So ya, I have decided my life is a clean slate from today on. And it feels good. REALLY GOOD.


This being said, If I was ever mad at you, consider it the past and I won't be digging up those old bones. (ha have you ever hears that phrase? my mom uses it allllll the time "Jessie, why are you digging up old bones?" meaning: the past is past, leave it there.)

_____________________________________________________________________

Today. I FINALLY GET TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND WHO I MISS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

its been two weeks. Maybe that doesn't sound like much, but those were the worst two weeks of our relationship.

BUT I GET TO SEE HIM! hm..maybe I should,,,, bake him cookies or something.
the way to a mans heart is through his stomach right? haha


Oh and while he is here, we are going to the new cupcake place!!! ahhh! I am so excited.

okay, I am done now. BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment